Ashersons Attorneys Overview
The Cape Town based firm has throughout remained compact and presently comprises three partners, three associates, three candidate attorneys, and a number of support staff - all of whom commenced their careers with the firm. Ashersons is a boutique practice catering for an exclusive range of both corporate and high nett worth individual clients throughout South Africa, Africa, Europe, America and Australia.
Ashersons attorneys and staff pride themselves on delivering a comprehensive, personal and tailor made service to its clients. With fast turn around time, focus and attention to detail, Ashersons has maintained its reputation as a leading South African law firm.
Let our professional team assist you in ensuring that your franchising business"s legal requirements are taken care of, so that you can concentrate on growing your business.
Ashersons has significant experience in the specialised area of commercial law that is franchising law. Our team of lawyers can assist you in all aspects of franchising law, including advising on and drafting a franchise agreement and any ancillary documents required at the start of a franchise relationship between franchisor and franchisee, settling disputes between franchisor and franchisee, and the termination or cancellation of franchise agreements.
Location map for Ashersons Attorneys (Cape Town)
Directions to Ashersons Attorneys (Cape Town)
Coming from Southern Suburbs:
- Travel on De Waal Drive into Cape Town. Drive past the old Ferrari showroom.
- Continue straight into Roeland Street from De Waal Drive, head down towards Parliament.
- At the set of robots at the end of Roeland Street, turn right into Plein Street.
- Cross the traffic light at Spin Street. The main entrance to the Ashersons office is on your left, just next to the optometrist office.
- At the very next set of traffic lights, turn right into Longmarket Street – heading towards City Hall.
- Our parking lot is immediately on your left – Ackermans Parkade ("Corner House"), which is directly over the road from the Woolworths Café.
Coming from Northern Suburbs:
- Travel on N1 into Cape Town. Drive past the entrance to the V&A Waterfront and continue up towards Strand Street.
- Continue driving until you pass under the pedestrian foot bridge, and then turn left into Strand Street.
- Turn right at the 4th set of traffic lights into Adderley Street.
- Turn left at the 3rd set of traffic lights into Longmarket Street – heading towards City Hall.
- Continue straight through 2 sets of traffic lights, then turn left into our parking building – Ackermans Parkade ("Corner House"), which is directly over the road from the Woolworths Café.
Areas of Law
Lawyers and Consultants
Most recent Legal Articles posted by Ashersons Attorneys
“Please Sir, Can i have some more?” The need for more consumer protection when it comes to food safety
7 Myths About Making a Will
Verbal Agreements – The Property Perspective
Evicting Your Troublesome Tenant: More Problems with PIE
Trusts: New Directive on Independent Trustees
Your Property Sale Agreement: Be Careful How It’s Worded!
What is an Occupancy Certificate? Why Do You Need It?
Will your antenuptial contract protect trust assets on divorce?
Dagga – Arrest Risk Remains
Collecting Arrear Levies: A New Risk for Your Body Corporate
Directors and the “Delinquency” Danger
Property: What Are Your Rights to Views and Privacy?
Bad Bureaucrats – Threaten Them with Personal Liability
When Can You Use a Liquidation Application to Collect Debt?
Barking Dogs Driving You Batty? Noisy Neighbours and the Interdict Option
South Africa’s three marital systems
Tax changes affecting Trusts: Interest-free or low-interest loans to trusts
Selling Property? Check for VAT Before You Sign
Divorce Maintenance: Can You Contract Out of It?
Garnishee Orders: A 7-Point Practical Guide to New Rules for Lenders, Debtors and Employer